|Kelso Scotland||home | civic week | tourist information | history | local|
|home / local information / churches and worship|
St. Andrews Episcopal Church
Interior of St. Andrews Episcopal Church
St. Andrews Church
St. Andrews is a congregation of the Scottish Episcopal Church and the Anglican Church in Scotland, and is therefore in full communion with the Church of England and all other Anglican churches.
Worship has been offered on the site since 1769, but the present church dates from 1869.
Celebrations of the Eucharist are:- on Sundays at 8.30 and 10.00 (sung); Wednesdays at 10.00 and saints days as announced. All celebrations use the Scottish Liturgy 1982, with the exception of Sundays at 8.30 which follows the Scottish Book of Common Prayer. A Praise Service is held on the 1st Sunday of each month at 6.30 pm.
Communicant members of all Christian churches are invited to receive the Sacrament at our services.
For baptisms and weddings, please contact the Rector at 01573 224163.
Normally church open 8.30 am - 6pm daily.
If you would like to receive regular weekly information, contact the Church Office at [email protected] or telephone 01573 229591.
For further information visit the website St Andrews Church
|Kelso Scotland, Scottish Borders UK|